First 100 purchased will have a limited edition surprise logo!
The Gemini Bra is an adjustable sports bra designed with your petite needs in mind. With multiple adjustment options you can be sure you will be fully supported & comfortable throughout your workout. Match this with the Gemini legging for the full set.
- Padded straps for comfort
- Fully adjustable straps (can be worn as a U-back or racer back)
- Hook & eye back clasp with 3 options for a customised underband fit
- Removal cup pads
- Medium support
- Soft fabric: 75% Polyester, 25% Spandex
- Model is 5'1", UK 6-8 and wears size XS
Whether purchased for yourself or as a gift, all our products come ready gift wrapped with no price shown on the clothing tag, making the Christmas gift shopping & wrapping process easier for you!
Need help choosing a size? See our sizing chart.
- Due to unfortunate stock delivery delays we have had to launch our new products on a pre-order basis
- If you are placing a combined order containing a product on pre-order and another item we already have in stock, we will send separate shipments dependant on product availability; you will not be charged for any additional shipping costs
- The 14 day return period begins on the date you physically receive your order
If you've pre-ordered an item and, at any stage, you wish to cancel, this won't be a problem. All you need to do is email us and we'll have your pre-order cancelled within 24-48 working hours. Your refund will then process back to you through your chosen payment method
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really love this bra, the pattern is gorgeous and I love the multiple options to adjust it! Definitely a must for petite women. I purchased this with the matching leaf print leggings which looks amazing as a set.
I am a bit of an Avo Addict - this year I have bought 8 pairs of “short girl leggings” either for myself or as gifts. I’m 5ft 3 and a uk size 10, I own M and S leggings and love both because they’re squat proof, the right length and no VPL - I wear either in the gym but I wear the S when jogging. The material really stretches to you! I picked up the leaf print bra on Black Friday, I was looking for a sports bra exactly like this and I love the fit of it, and the option of putting in the cups. It goes really well with my steal teal and grey Avo leggings!